ADA 57, ISO 6876 and ISO 9917-1 criteria
• Radiopacity 6.5mm when mixed to putty consistency; 5.4mm Al when mixed for sealer use.
• Working time at room temperature: ~10 minutes when mixed as a putty; however, addition of more gel may be used to extend the working time is the mixture begins to dry.
• Initial setting time for putty consistency @ 37°C =15 min.; final setting 1:45 hr.
• Flow: 20mm for sealer use; > 15mm, as required.
• Film thickness: 38 to 46 μm for sealer use; < 50 μm, as required.
• Solubility < 3%, as required.
• Dimensional stability <+0.1%, as required.
• Pb <100 ppm, As < 2 ppm, as required.