ADA 57, ISO 6876 & ISO 9917-1 Requirements
• Radiopacity: 8.1 mm.
• Working time at room temperature: >1 hr.
• Initial setting time at 37°C: ~ 4 hrs.
The ISO 6876 flow test was designed to measure flow of a low viscosity sealer, not a high-viscosity putty like MTA material. NeoPUTTY has indications other than root canal sealer with gutta percha; therefore, a high flow is not needed or desired.
• Film Thickness
NeoPUTTY is not indicated for root canal sealing with gutta percha; therefore, a low film thickness film is not needed or desired.
• Solubility: <3% as required.
• Dimensional stability: <+0.1%, as required.
• Pb <100 ppm, As < 2 ppm, as required.